Friday, September 28, 2012

Parmesan Crusted Chicken


For my internship I worked at a Reception center called White Willow, located in Provo, UT! It is a great place and I loved it there. This Parmesan crusted chicken was one of my favorite things that we made there. At White Willow we made it with roasted potatoes but I think it's wonderful with any side, especially pasta! I made this as one of the Entrees that I served at the Graduation party with Anniversary Bow-tie Pasta and my Easy Garlic Breadsticks.

Parmesan crusted chicken

Ingredients:
Chicken
1-2 bags of garlic croutons crushed in a food processor or blender
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Caesar dressing
Creamy Italian dressing

Instructions:Mix equal parts of the dressings together.
Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together.


Dredge chicken in dressings and then in crumb mixture.


 Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 min



No comments:

Post a Comment