This is such a great dessert! It's so rich and creamy, you just can't get enough. This was one of the desserts I did for our Graduation Party but I made individual servings in water glasses. I'll have to make the individual one again to get a picture!
White Chocolate Trifle
Source: Adapted from allrecipes.com
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.3 ounce) packages Jello instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups frozen cool whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped
- Prepare brownies according to package directions, except add 1 extra egg than it calls for. Bake and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken. Fold in whipped topping.
- Fill a piping bag with pudding mixture
- In a glass serving bowl, layer one-third of brownie cubes, one-third of pudding mixture and one-third of candy. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.